Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fiesta Bowl

Fiesta Bowl

The Auburn Tigers will meet the Oregon Ducks for the BCS title. Those of you who are loyal readers of this column know I try to present my top ten surprises that happened over the past weekend in college football. But, this weekend was a little different. To begin with, I am writing AND posting this BEFORE the final BCS standings and bowl game match-ups are announced, so I am not being influenced by any potential games.

For the first time all season, I can say I was NOT surprised by anything over the weekend. For me, other than the Arizona-Arizona State game (missed extra point, darn it), I was perfect in my picks, including the UConn upset over South Florida. So this column will not be my usual Top 10 Surprises since there really were none, in my opinion. Instead, here are ten observations on the weekend and college football in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment